Foosball Stella Champion Collector Yellow
Want a collector's foosball? The Stella Champion Collector foosball is the exact replica of coffee with all Stella finishes and accessories. Period ashtrays (the one where you could smoke in the cafes) and a fusion: retro / contemporary ultra successful!
- - Hand-painted solid beech feet
- - Aluminum bearings signed "Stella Champion"
- - Stainless steel perforated goal cages
- - Game mat drawn in Gerflex on a soft background
- - Equipped with 4 ashtrays and a drawn carpet
Why is my Champion a Collector?
The Champion Collector is the gift to give to a retro and foosball lover. So if you're looking for a crazy gift for a vintage and coffee table fanatic: it's the Champion Collector. A bit like a geek's favorite figurine, our collector has its own charm and reminds us of the good old days from all angles. On a Classic Champion the goals are not perforated like on this Collector model. Aesthetically more realistic, this detail will also allow the lucky player to make lobs. A paint job is done in our workshop in Tourcoing to make the steel of the goals more authentic (come and see us do it, it will please us). The carpet is optional on the classic model, on the Collector it is included! The score counter with round finish is placed above the goals, so as not to cut the view of the box. 4 beautiful ashtrays (painted in our workshops) are placed on the case and we find an authentic Stella ball exit with the emblematic star.
And in the manufacture, is my Stella Champion Collector?
Collector or not, you will find at Stella entry-level (not low-end) sports table football and high-end. The Collector has a particularity, its ball drop is an all-wooden circuit, a specific design put in place by our carpenters. This wooden run reinforces the quality and robustness of the Collector model. The game and the sensations will be the same as on a Classic Champion (except the extra lob with the high goal). The field is softer on a Champion Collector than on a Star or Home model, which will facilitate specific exchanges and passes. To make the game smoother and to enhance the feeling with the table football, the shock absorbers are made of high quality reinforced soft rubber. The custom-made "Stella Champion" bearings will allow you to identify the year of manufacture and therefore the value of your table football with the name of the city in which it was built. The bearings are fixed around the handles, but also around the other screws for finishing and reinforcement.
Choose the colour of your table football and personalise it
Taupe, white, yellow and red, beech or black are the colours offered when you buy the table football. You can then add customization options by contacting us directly. Do you want to make a team with the effigy of your little family? It's possible. You want to surprise him by installing LEDs? That's what we're here for. You think we can't print the logo of your favorite band on the front of the box? Think again. At Stella, we love to make foosball tables in your image.
- Height: 93 cm
- Length: 158 cm
- Width : 100 cm
- Weight: 76 kg
Materials of the Stella Champion Collector :
- Playing surface: gerflex mat on soft bottom
- Body material : Melamine wood
- Material feet : Solid beech wood, hand painted
- Material of cages: Perforated steel cages
- Material of players : Aluminium
- Material of bars : drawn steel
- Type of bars : telescopic
- Bars diameter : 15 mm
Packing information :
- Package size: 173 x 115 x 65 cm
- Playing surface size : 126 x 73 cm
Stella's little extras :
- Balls : delivered with 10 cork balls
- Assembly : Only the feet to screw
- Guarantee : 2 Generations *
- Color : Beech - Mole - Black - Red and Yellow - White
- Play with the head possible on this model
- Possibility of making jumping balls thanks to the oblique lateral bands
2 generations* : Case and legs = 50 years ; Bars and mechanical parts : 2 years*
WITH YOUR CHAMPION COLLECTOR TABLE FOOTBALL
- Delivered with 10 free cork balls
- Choice of handle shapes
- 10 extra balls
- Bakelite handles
- PCVC protective cover
DELIVERY OF YOUR BABY
- Delivery within 10 to 15 days
- Adjustments and verification in our workshop by our experts
- Easy to assemble: only the legs need to be fixed
- 15 days to change your mind - After sales service available!
- Delivery only on the ground floor
- Contact us for a delivery with handling
- Reinforced side protection on the top and sides of your package