The champion is the mythical foosball table of Stella since nineteen fifty eight (1958), installed in many bars and restaurants.
It is manufactured in the purest tradition Stella, handmade, with robust materials and fully factory assembled to offer a sustainable foosball table and offering a strong resistance.
The quality of play is outstanding with reinforced rubber dampers and a more flexible game background that these little brothers with a smart construction on joist.
With its stylish design, it will assume the dual role of playing leading and original decorative object which will sublimate your home. Stella Champion, let it get into the most legendary Pub’s foosball table of the 60s in your home!
- Case in laminated wood - Feet in beech solid wood, painted
- Game mat in vinyl on flexible wood
- Players in aluminum and screwed on the rods
- Steel telescopic rods
- Goals in stainless steel
- Reinforced rubber shock absorbers
- Bearing and ball return in aluminum with Stella’s historical design
- L x W x H: 158 x 100 x 93 cm
- Diameter of the rods : 15 mm
- Packaging dimensions : 165 x 110 x 45 cm
- Weight: 81 kg
- Very robust foosball table with metal reinforcement rods designed for communities, associations, and bars.
- Possible lobs with oblique sidebands
- Ability to play with the players heads
- Screwed handles, round or long according to preference
- Soccer field pattern (65€ VAT incl.)
- Protective cover in PVC (129€ VAT incl.)
- Chromed/nickel players (229€ VAT incl.)
- Customization (on estimate)
- Shipping within 10 working days, in France
- By a carrier by appointment
No customer reviews for the moment.