Foosball Stella Champion
Wondering what is the emblematic foosball of the Stella brand? Our nugget, the most authentic baby made in our workshops? We are proud to present our mythical Champion. It is the vintage and retro centerpiece of coffee of the 60s,a concentrate of authenticity and charm 2in1: decorative and attractive, but above all: qualitative!
Add a coiner here.
- - Melamine wooden boat box
- - Hand-painted solid beech feet
- - Gerflex game mats on a soft background
- - Aluminum workshop bearings signed Stella Champion
- - Anodized aluminum angle profiles
Customize this foosball in 3D here.
The mythical foosball table: The Stella Champion
Buying the Stella Champion foosball table means buying a piece of our history. It's bringing the authentic, the traditional and a good part of the 60's into your bar or living room. In 1958, our vintage football table was yellow, red with its beautiful rigid green Gerflex carpet, it proudly stood in the middle of cafés. This is our nostalgic model, eye candy, made in the purest Stella tradition to keep all its playing characteristics with new 2017 finishes!
The Stella Champion - An inimitable game!
We've kept the same recipe for making it as we did in 1958. We like our Champion the way it is, with its flashy yellow color that makes it the centerpiece of a vintage decor. But we have made it available in white, black, beech and also in taupe so that it fits your interior. The solid beech legs are still handmade and painted in our workshops in Tourcoing and ensure your table soccer a long life as evidenced by our 2 generations warranty. The shiny stainless steel goals of the Champion foosball table allow you to make bowls and lobs, with a nice height. The scores are clearly visible and are attached directly to the goal posts, not to the body.
The Champion is so well known for its flexibility, which was appreciated at the time. Our carpenters use a unique construction on crossbars that will give it that inimitable playing comfort. Stella offers you the same fluidity and comfort in the handles by installing large reinforced soft rubber shock absorbers.
The finishes of the champion table football
We love the finishes like the many aluminium bearings signed "Stella Champion", but also the beautiful decorative goalpost with the Stella star. The anodized aluminum corner profiles will stand out on a black Champion for a modern touch. You will find 10 balls offered in your package, your players being taller than the average do not hesitate to control the ball with the head on the ground. A unique game and combinations and zero glue points when assembling the body in the workshop. The body of your table football is assembled in a robust manner with the addition of metal reinforcement rods. Don't worry, we take care of all the assembly and adjustments, because once delivered to your home, all you have to do is mount the legs and ... have fun!
You have a crush on the Stella Champion, get ready for love at first sight with our Champion Collector version.
- Height: 93 cm
- Length: 158 cm
- Width : 100 cm
- Weight : 75 kg
Materials of the Stella Champion:
- Playing surface: Gerflex playing surface on a soft base
- Body material : Melamine wood
- Material feet: Solid beech wood, hand painted
- Material players : aluminium
- Material bars: drawn steel
- Type of bars : telescopic
- Bars diameter : 15 mm
Packing information :
- Package size: 173 x 115 x 65 cm
- Playing surface size : 126 x 73 cm
Stella's little extras :
- Balls : delivered with 10 cork balls
- Assembly : Only the feet to screw
- Guarantee : 2 Generations *
- Color : Black - Yellow and red - Taupe - White - Beech
- Play with the head possible on this model
- Possibility of making jumping balls thanks to the oblique side strips
2 generations* : Case and legs = 50 years ; Bars and mechanical parts : 2 years*
WITH YOUR STELLA CHAMPION TABLE FOOTBALL
- Delivered with 10 free cork balls
- Choice of handle shapes
- Choice of round or long handles
DELIVERY OF YOUR BABY
- Delivery within 10 to 15 days
- Adjustments and verification in our workshop by our experts
- Easy to assemble: only the legs need to be fixed
- 15 days to change your mind - After sales service available!
- Delivery only on the ground floor
- Contact us for a delivery with handling
- Reinforced side protection on the top and sides of your package