The champion is the mythical foosball table of Stella since 1958, installed in many bars and restaurants.
It is manufactured in the purest tradition Stella, handmade, with robust materials and fully factory assembled to offer a sustainable foosball table and offering a strong resistance.
Today, you can find it with this amazing oak dressing, bakelite handles and aluminium players.
The quality of play is outstanding with reinforced rubber dampers and a more flexible game background that these little brothers with a smart construction on joist.
With its stylish design, it will assume the dual role of playing leading and original decorative object which will sublimate your home. Stella Champion, let it get into the most legendary Pub’s foosball table of the 60s in your home !
- Wooden casing 100% oak
- Feet in oak
- Game mat in vinyl on chipboard wood
- Players in aluminum
- Steel telescopic rods
- Goals and bearings in stainless steel
- Rubber shock absorbers
- L x W x H : 158 x 100 x 93 cm
- Diameter of the rods : 15 mm
- Packaging dimensions : 165 x 110 x 35 cm
- Weight : 81 kg
- Designed for intensive use
- Assembled unit with reinforcing metal rods
- Ability to play with the player’s heads
- Possible lobs with oblique sidebands
- Protective cover in PVC (129€ VAT incl.)
- Customization (on estimate)
- Shipping within 10 working days, in France
- By a carrier by appointment
No customer reviews for the moment.