Foosball Stella Retro walnut coin-operated
For you, we have taken out of our drawers an old recipe for making foosball from the years 1948. The Stella Retro is the exact reissue of the model present in 1953 during the organization of the first French foosball championships. If we had to characterize it in 2 words: Robustness and authenticity.
- -Stella model of the 50s (limited edition)
- - Painted steel perforated goal cages
- - Reinforced soft rubber shock absorbers
- - Equipped with 4 ashtrays and a drawn carpet
- - Numbered certificate of authenticity.
The Stella Rétro - a limited edition table football
Buying the Stella Retro foosball table is like buying a piece of Stella history. It is a star model in our history that made us famous and that is coming back in force with the vintage trend. A vintage and collectible foosball table, made in the old fashioned way from solid wood . In 2017, our color palette is wider, so you can give it a different character and style depending on your choice: a "so british" red that reminds the English phone booths, a rock black or a beech color for a refined and cocooning decoration? Opt for walnut for a rustic table football. Stand out even more with a customised table football and our Stella options: a specific unique colour to match your sofa? Chrome and Nickel players on a Stella Retro Walnut model? Everything is customizable as an option! Upon delivery, you will receive a numbered certificate of authenticity for this collector's signature foosball table.
A solid piece of wood for a quality table football!
The reputation of the Stella Rétro foosball table is not only based on its charm. It also stands out with the solidity of a solid piece of wood and the specificities of the Stella game. Relive championship tournaments with French-style play: Tape, strip, trade and regular blocking are achievable with the help of slanted side strips and players. The fluidity of the game and the regularity of the controls are facilitated by a flexible bottom in Gerflex on this model. The tracing of the field is present directly on the Retro Stella table football as well as the coin slot (0,5€ or 1€). Use the 2 keys delivered with the table football to open it like a safe and easily recover the coins in the coin box. Very resistant in time, our 50's foosball table is one of our most historical tables with the Champion Collector. The goals are identical to those of the period, perforated in steel and hand-painted in our workshops. Connoisseurs will have quickly understood that the high and arched shape of the goals gives you the possibility to lob the ball over the goal bar. Who says coffee table football, says ? Ashtrays! 4 ashtrays are present in the corners of your table football to finish with a magnificent outlet of balls in relief and wood.
Stella delivers its foosball tables all over the world!
Stella's passion for football knows no limits or borders. That's why we can send and deliver our foosball tables all over the world on your specific request. So maybe the 100 kg historical Retro will soon be on another continent?
Available in yellow and red, black, red, beech and walnut. Want to see other foosball tables?
- Height: 93 cm
- Length: 140 cm
- Width : 100 cm
- Weight: 115 kg
Materials of Stella Retro :
- Playing surface: Gerflex on a flexible base
- Material of the body: Depending on the version: veneered slat
- Material of the legs : solid beech wood, hand painted
- Material of the cages: Stainless steel
- Material of players : Aluminium
- Material of bars: Drawn steel
- Type of bars: telescopic
- Bars diameter : 15 mm
Packing information :
- Package size : 115 x 173 x 70 cm
Stella's little extras :
- Balls : delivered with 10 cork balls
- Assembly : Only the feet to screw
- Guarantee : 2 Generations *
- Color : Yellow and red - Red - Black - Beech - Walnut
2 generations* : Case and feet = 2 generations ; Bars and mechanical parts : 2 years*
WITH YOUR RETRO TABLE FOOTBALL
- Delivered with 10 free cork balls
- Bakelite handles (119€ TTC)
- PVC protective cover (139€ TTC)
- Chrome/Nickel players (239€ TTC)
- Customization Choice of handle shape
THE POSSIBLE OPTIONS
DELIVERY OF YOUR BABY
- Delivery within 10 to 15 days
- Adjustments and verifications in our workshop by our experts
- Easy assembly: only the legs need to be fixed
- 15 days to change your mind - After sales service available!
- Delivery only on the ground floor
- Contact us for a delivery with handling
- Reinforced side protection on the top and sides of your package