Foosball table differs from photograph, please contact us for more details.
The Handi foosball table was thought and conceived to allow the people with reduced mobility to play in any user-friendliness in wheelchair as well as with valid people. The height was adapted for the occasion, feet are straight to allow a traffic optimum and abacuses and salvage dealers of balls are accessible on sides.
Finished the time when the people with reduced mobility cannot take advantage of enjoyments of the user-friendliness of the foosball table. With Stella's Handi, unchain the passions even in wheelchair!
- Case in laminated wood
- Feet in beech solid wood, painted
- Game mat in vinyl on chipboard wood
- Players in aluminum and screwed on the rods
- Steel telescopic rods
- Goals in stainless steel
- Reinforced rubber shock absorbers
- Bearing in aluminum with Stella’s historical design
- L x W x H: 180 x 110 x 93 cm
- Diameter of the rods : 15 mm
- Packaging dimensions : 165 x 110 x 35 cm
- Weight : 85 kg
- Foosball table for disabled people. Can be played with a wheelchair user.
- Ability to play with the player’s heads
- Possible lobs with oblique sidebands
- Screwed handles, round or long according to preference
- Soccer field pattern (65€ VAT incl.)
- Protective cover in PVC (129€ VAT incl.)
- Chromed/nickel players (229€ VAT incl.)
- Customization (on estimate)
- Shipping within 10 working days, in France
- By a carrier by appointment
No customer reviews for the moment.